The BCM® Grip Mod 3-KD
- The MOD 3-KD is the end result of collaboration between BCM and Kyle Defoor, founder of Defoor Proformance Shooting
- Reduced Grip angle keeps wrist in line with trigger for improved ergonomics and trigger control.
- Short/Low-profile design ideal for sub-compact carbine/pistol configurations. Same amount of protrusion, from the bottom of the weapon, as the classic 20-round magazine.
- Externally dimensioned the same, except the length, as the popular BCM® Mod 3 Grip
- Each grip features an extended forward tang to close the gap between the trigger guard and pistol grip, and a high rise "beavertail" style back strap.
- Made in the U.S.A., manufactured from high quality impact resistant polymers.