- 20 and 30 round capacity magazines CANNOT be shipped to:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- Washington D.C.
- If your billing/shipping state is one of the above restricted states, your entire order will be canceled.
- These magazines may also be restricted by certain local jurisdictions. It is your responsibility to know and abide with your local gun laws.
- Any orders with magazines MUST be shipped to the billing address of the credit card.
- Law Enforcement officers are not exempt from this policy.
Lancer set out to design a better 5.56 magazine; one with the reliability of steel and the durability and weight of polymer. The L5 Advanced Warfighter Magazine (AWM®) is that magazine.
The L5AWM’s exclusive hybrid design includes a hardened steel feed lip assembly molded into a proprietary polymer body with aggressive surface texturing to create the ultimate rifle magazine tough enough for military, law enforcement, and competition applications.
- The L5AWM is compatible with modern weapon systems, including M4/M16/AR15, SCAR16, HK416, ARX160, SIG556, ARC, SIG MCX, IWI Tavor, IWI X95, SA80, chambered in 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington.
- Designed, tooled, manufactured, and assembled in the USA
Hardened steel feedlip and anti-tilt follower
Interchangeable floorplates with optional drain holes for maritime applications (sold separately)
Increased Durability and Reliability
- Proprietary polymer body offers unmatched durability, even in sub-freezing conditions (tested from -40F to +180F)
- Hardened steel feed lips do not bend, deform, or crack under hard use or extended storage
- Impact and chemical resistant polymer body meets or exceeds military testing standards
- Non-tilt follower with stainless steel spring allows for loaded mag storage without degrading performance
Improved Combat Readiness
- Translucent magazine bodies (select models) make for easy pre-training inspections
- Expedites visual confirmation of ammunition levels during and between exercises
Superior Safety and Efficiency
- Reduces weapon malfunctions by providing increased reliability
1 × 3 × 8 in
.223 Rem, 5.56x45mm, .300BLK (<200gr)
Translucent Smoke, Translucent Clear, Opaque Black, Opaque Flat Dark Earth