Please pick your sizes carefully. No returns.
The AIRLITE SPC (STRUCTURAL PLATE CARRIER) offers all the lightweight mobility of Crye Precision's JPC™ while providing the structural load support of Crye Precision's AVS™ & CPC™. At just over one pound for the entire system (including front flap and cummerbund- each sold separetely), the AIRLITE SPC is an ideal choice for all environments including maritime. It pairs with our patented AIRLITE STRUCTURAL CUMMERBUND that allows pouches to be mounted on both the inside and outside of the cummerbund and is compatible with our EXTENDABLE STKSS™ to reduce the load on the shoulders and back. The AIRLITE SPC sheds unnecessary weight and bulk while improving overall ventilation.
- Made from AIRLITE, Crye Precision's patented lightweight, strong, water-shedding material
- Easy 2-step emergency doffing capability
- Continuous 3D mesh interior panels for maximum comfort and ventilation
- Compatible with Crye Precision's zip-on panels (for use with sizes SM/MD panels only)
- Compatible with all Crye Precision's removable front flaps
- Vertical webbing loops on front carrier to support detachable chest rigs
- Quick attach side loops for add-on ballistic coverage
- Groin protection attachment points
- VELCRO® loop on back carrier for patches
- Vertical adjustment slots in rear allows for multiple height position of cummerbund
- Loops on the back of the shoulder straps to support small packs such as Crye Precision's AVS™ 1000 pack
- Low-profile cummerbund attachment allows chest expansion and provides maximum sizing range
|Small Plate:||11.75” x 8.75”|
|Medium Plate:||12.5” x 9.5”|
|Large Plate:||13.25” x 10.5”|
|XLarge Plate:||14” x 11.25”|
NOTE: If your plate dimensions are between sizes, or if your plates' thickness exceeds 1.25", we recommend sizing up to the next size.