The BCMGUNFIGHTER™ VG-KeyMod™-Mod-3
Direct Attach to KeyMod Version
- Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased snag factor.
- The forward angle increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle.
- Can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and grip.
- Flat sides with aggressive texture give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations.
- Anchor and bolt system offers a simple robust design, while maintaining a lightweight 1.9 ounces.
- Made in the U.S.A., manufactured from high quality, impact resistant polymers.
Tools needed: T15 Torx Driver (not supplied)
- Insert tool (T15 Torx driver) into the screw from under the BCM® KeyMod Vertical Grip
- Push tool into the screw to extend the KeyMod anchor, making it protrude from the top.
- Align the anchors in the two selected large holes of the desired KeyMod slots. Grip can be installed in your desired orientation, angled forward or back.
- After the anchor is inserted, slide the BCM Vertical Grip forward until it travels no further.
- Push the BCM Vertical Grip against rail, engaging the accessory s recoil lugs to the intersecting KeyMod opening.
- With the recoil lugs engaged, tighten the screw to snug the anchor (approximately 40 Inch-lbs. plus quarter turn).
- Ensure there is no wiggle or forward/backward movement once tight.
*Blue thread locker may be used on threaded fasteners