About the BCM® Standard 9" 300 BLACKOUT Complete Upper Receiver w/ MCMR-7 Handguard
- Continuous taper barrel profile designed for optimal weight, balance, and performance.
- Barrel profile fluted toward the rear near chamber area - Increases strength and heat dissipation.
- Tapered barrel profile out front, for easier maneuverability.
- No sharp handguard cap shoulder for improved barrel harmonics and improved accuracy.
- Muzzle threaded in standard 30 cal (5/8x24).
- MCMR-7 Handguard
- MCMR-SM (MCMR Sling Mount)
- One 3" Picatinny Rail Section
- BCM® Comp Mod 1 - 762/300 BLK
If running subsonic ammunition, it is recommended to run your suppressor and a carbine buffer. Fine tuning may be required in limited instances based on ammo and buffer choices that work best for the desired application. BCM® also recommends running the Crane O-ring (provided with all BCM® Bolt Carrier Groups) over the extractor with 300 Blackout.
- Caliber: 300 Blackout
- Barrel Length: 9"
- Barrel Material: 11595E Spec Steel
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate (Mil-Spec A-A-59267)
- Bore & Chamber: Chrome Lined
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Gas System: Pistol
- Muzzle Device: BCM® Comp Mod 1 (762/300BLK)
- Muzzle Threads: 5/8x24
- Handguard: MCMR-7
Shop Related Products:
Want to see more upper receivers? Click the links below to view more BCM® AR complete uppers!
- 300 BLACKOUT Complete Uppers
- 7" & 9" AR Pistol Complete Uppers
- AR-15 Complete Uppers w/ M-LOK® Handguards
- All BCM® AR-15 Complete Uppers
Bravo Company builds: Life Saving Tools™
Copyright 2023 Bravo Company MFG, Inc.