About the BCM® MK2 Standard 9" 300 BLACKOUT Complete Upper Receiver w/ MCMR-8 Handguard
- Continuous taper barrel profile designed for optimal weight, balance, and performance.
- Barrel profile fluted toward the rear near chamber area - Increases strength and heat dissipation.
- Tapered barrel profile out front, for easier maneuverability.
- No sharp handguard cap shoulder for improved barrel harmonics and improved accuracy.
- Muzzle threaded in standard 30 cal (5/8x24)
- MCMR-8 Handguard
- MCMR-SM (MCMR Sling Mount)
- One 3" Picatinny Rail SectionIncludes
- BCM® Comp Mod 1 - 762/300 BLK
Featuring BCM’s Patent Pending MK2 Upper Receiver
This proprietary design offers enhanced rigidity over the USGI product. The increased rigidity limits barrel deflection which aids in consistency/accuracy. Less flex also reduces premature damage, wear, and failure of bolt lugs from misalignment.
A gas expansion chamber is machined above the charging handle track, combined with dual vents machined at the rear (each side, above charging handle latch) help to redirect and vent gas away the shooters face.
- Caliber: 300 Blackout
- Barrel Length: 9"
- Barrel Material: 11595E Spec Steel
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate (Mil-Spec A-A-59267)
- Bore & Chamber: Chrome Lined
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Gas System: Pistol
- Muzzle Device: BCM® Comp Mod 1 (762/300BLK)
- Muzzle Threads: 5/8x24
- Handguard: MCMR-8
Bravo Company builds: Life Saving Tools™