Continuous taper barrel profile designed for optimal weight, balance, and performance.
Barrel profile fluted toward the rear near chamber area - Increases strength and heat dissipation.
Tapered barrel profile out front, for easier maneuverability.
No sharp handguard cap shoulder for improved barrel harmonics and improved accuracy.
Muzzle threaded in standard 30 cal (5/8x24)
- Includes MCMR-8 Handguard
- Include MCMR-SM (MCMR Sling Mount)
- Includes One 3" Picatinny Rail SectionIncludes
- Includes BCM® Comp Mod 1 - 762/300 BLK
Featuring BCM’s Patent Pending MK2 Upper Receiver
BCM® has taken great care to ensure the best possible performance and interchangeability. However, due to the large operational range of 300 Blackout ammunition in the market place, BCM® cannot guarantee function will all ammunition types in all conditions. These barrels were designed to run with a H3 buffer with high velocity ammo. If running subsonic ammunition, it is recommended to run your suppressor and a carbine buffer. Fine tuning may be required in limited instances based on ammo and buffer choices that work best for the desired application. BCM® also recommends running the Crane O-ring (provided with all BCM® Bolt Carrier Groups) over the extractor with 300 Blackout.
- Caliber: 300 Blackout
- Barrel Length: 9"
- Barrel Material: 11595E Spec Steel
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate (Mil-Spec A-A-59267)
- Bore & Chamber: Chrome Lined
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Gas System: Pistol
- Muzzle Device: BCM® Comp Mod 1 (762/300BLK)
- Muzzle Threads: 5/8x24
- Handguard: MCMR-8