About the BCM® Standard 16" 300 BLACKOUT Complete Upper Receiver w/ KMR-A13 Handguard
- Continuous taper barrel profile designed for optimal weight, balance, and performance.
- Barrel profile fluted toward the rear near chamber area - Increases strength and heat dissipation.
- Tapered barrel profile out front, for easier maneuverability.
- No sharp handguard cap shoulder for improved barrel harmonics and improved accuracy.
- Muzzle threaded in standard 30 cal (5/8x24).
- Includes KMR-A13 KeyMod™ Handguard.
- Includes KMSM (KeyMod™ Sling Mount)
- Includes One 3" Picatinny Rail Section
- Includes BCM® Comp Mod 1 - 762/300 BLK
BCM® has taken great care to ensure the best possible performance and interchangeability. However, due to the large operational range of 300 Blackout ammunition in the market place, BCM® cannot guarantee function will all ammunition types in all conditions. These barrels were designed to run with a H3 buffer with high velocity ammo.
If running subsonic ammunition, it is recommended to run your suppressor and a carbine buffer. Fine tuning may be required in limited instances based on ammo and buffer choices that work best for the desired application. BCM® also recommends running the Crane O-ring (provided with all BCM® Bolt Carrier Groups) over the extractor with 300 Blackout.
- Caliber: 300 Blackout
- Barrel Length: 16.1+"
- Barrel Material: 11595E Spec Steel
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate (Mil-Spec A-A-59267)
- Bore & Chamber: Chrome Lined
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Gas System: Carbine
- Muzzle Device: BCM® Comp Mod 1 (762/300BLK)
- Muzzle Threads: 5/8x24
- Handguard: KMR-A13
Shop Related Products:
Want to see more upper receivers? Click the links below to view more BCM® AR complete uppers!
- 16" Recce Mid Length AR-15 Complete Uppers
- AR-15 Complete Uppers w/ KeyMod™ Handguards
- 300 BLACKOUT Complete Uppers
- All BCM® AR-15 Complete Uppers