BCM® QRF-12 (Quad Rail Free Float Handguard)
Flat Dark Earth Cerakote (LIMITED QTYS)
Featuring the same industry leading barrel nut and lock up design as originally introduced on BCM's evolutionary KMR handguard, the QRF Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) platform.
This proprietary patented mounting system (US Patent 8904691), includes a mechanical index to the 12:00 rail and positions mounting hardware to mitigate the movement caused by heat generated by the weapon system.
Actual length is 12.62"
- Free Float Quad Rail eliminates loads from barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight.
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross sectional strength.
- Includes 4 QD Sing Swivel Sockets, (limited rotation)
- Steel Barrel Nut (same KMR, MCMR, and QRF series), to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Handguard alone weighs 11.8 oz
- Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- 1.3 Inside Diameter
- 2.12" Wide
Designed to be used with Mil-Spec M16 rifle length gas systems with FSB or low profile gas block, or mid length and carbine gas systems with a low profile gas block.
The barrel nut will fit over all mil-spec diameter barrels (max of 1")
Bravo Company MFG, Inc. US Patent 8904691
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene and Titanium Dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov