BCM® MCMR-15 (M-LOK® Compatible* Modular Rail)
Flat Dark Earth Cerakote (LIMITED QTYS)
Featuring the same industry leading barrel nut and lock up design as originally introduced on BCM's evolutionary KMR handguard, the MCMR Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the M-LOK platform.
This proprietary patented mounting system (US Patent 8904691), includes a mechanical index to the 12:00 rail and positions mounting hardware to mitigate the movement caused by heat generated by the weapon system.
- MCMR features M-LOK Compatible mounting system.
- Free Float Handguard eliminates loads from barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight.
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross sectional strength.
- Steel Barrel Nut (same KMR, MCMR, and QRF series), to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Handguard alone weighs 9.2 oz
- Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- Includes BCM M-LOK Compatible Sling Mount, (FREE for a limited time)
- 1.3" Inside Diameter
- 1.5" Wide
Actual length when measured to flare is 15.0"
Designed to be used with pistol length, carbine length, mid length, or Mil-Spec M16 rifle length gas systems; all with a low profile gas block.
The barrel nut will fit over all mil-spec diameter barrels (max of 1")
Bravo Company MFG, Inc. US Patent 8904691
Please note: Nylon/Polymer Picatinny rail sections are for NON-load bearing accessories only (grips, hand stops, light mounts). For load bearing accessories (bipod mounts, sling mounts, vertical grips, barricade supports), we recommend aluminum Picatinny rail sections. Do NOT exceed 20 in/lbs. when securing fasteners on Polymer accessories. Aluminum Picatinny rail sections may be torqued to 30 in/lbs.
*M-LOK® is a registered trademark of Magpul Industries Corp.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cumene and Titanium Dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov