NOT FOR SALE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. A COURTESY EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO CA RESIDENTS WHO PLACE AN ORDER FOR A BASE PAD THAT HAS THE CAPABILITY OF TAKING A MAGAZINE PAST TEN ROUNDS. ULTIMATELY A REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.
The pin set screws are set with Loctite® at the specific tension recommended, and will generally never need an adjustment. Tightening the base pad screw is not recommended and may be difficult because the screw is set with Loctite®; trying to force the set screw to turn could result in stripping the screw. Base Pads are not warrantied for stripped heads on set screws or pins lost in result of tampering with the set screw.
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation*
*Not compatible with carry size frames*
*This base pad is compatible with the stock P320 X5 magwell*
TTI Firepower +2 Base Pad for Full Size Sig P320 and Full Size X5 is compatible with:
- 17 and 21 Round 9mm Magazine
- 14 and 18 Round 40 S&W Magazine
Sig P320 +2 Base Pad is designed to work with stock magazine springs.
- Patented proven push pin design.
- Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
- No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
- One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easily for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard Anodized.
- Made in the USA.
- Used and endorsed by World and National Champions Bob Vogel, the GLOCK Shooting Team, Randi Rogers, Allie Barrett, and of course Taran Butler.
This TTI base pad does add a little extra weight to the magazine which helps the empty mag drop free easier for faster reloads. This TTI SIG base pad, just like all TTI base pads, is designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. They use their patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning your magazines between stages. Just push down the pin, slide the base pad onto the magazine and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. The one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov