|Caliber||7.62 mm (.308 caliber)|
PROCOMP-762-5/8-24 muzzle brake
The advanced SureFire PROCOMP-762-5/8-24 muzzle brake, which fits AR10/LR308 rifles and variants with 5/8-24 muzzle threads, greatly reduces both recoil impulse and feature neutral porting so brake loads bi-pod legs evenly to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery. Its patented Impulse Diffusion design minimizes side blast and rear-directed concussion effects. The PROCOMP-762-5/8-24 duplicates the design of the SureFire SOCOM SFMB-762/.308 muzzle brake, but unlike the latter it cannot be used to mount SureFire SOCOM suppressors.
Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock including high-precision cut threads for optimum thread interface the PROCOMP-762-5/8-24 muzzle brake has a black Melonite finish that provides maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions.
The SureFire PROCOMP-762-5/8-24 muzzle brake has a blind pilot hole at the 3 and 9 o'clock position to enable fine-tuning of recoil characteristics for individual shooting styles or ammunition characteristics. It also has blind pilot holes at the 6 o'clock position to enable indexing the adapter at bottom dead center, and to pin-and-weld on short-barreled rifles. All that is required is a basic hand drill and appropriate drill bits.
Each PROCOMP-762-5/8-24 muzzle brake is covered by SUREFIRE®s No-Hassle Promise.
FITS: AR10/LR308-type weapons with 5/8-24 muzzle threads
NOTE: SureFire non-SOCOM muzzle brake/suppressor adapters and flash hider/suppressor adapters are not compatible with SureFire Fast-Attach sound suppressors.
- Neutral porting greatly reduces recoil impulse and loads bi-pod legs evenly to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery
- Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock
- High-precision barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Pilot holes for tuning of muzzle brake and to pin-and-weld on short-barreled rifles
- Black Melonite coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for AR10-type weapons
- Made in the USA and backed by SureFire No-Hassle Guarantee
- Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
SureFire is Designed and Built in the USA