Vickers Sling - Acetal Hardware
The Patent Pending Vickers Combat Applications Sling has revolutionized the way we carry automatic rifles. Developed with industry friend, firearms expert, and former 1st SFOD- Delta operational member Larry Vickers, the Vickers Combat Applications Sling incorporates key features from real world experience that makes the sling effective and durable - the choice sling requested by name. The Vickers Combat Applications Sling has been our most popular product of all- with service in every branch of service here at home as well as several foreign militaries.
Able to quickly transition from carrying a slung rifle comfortably to combat ready, the patent pending Quick Adjuster has bridged the gap between the two primary uses of weapon slings from transporting to fighting. All VCAS Slings are built with precision and pride right here at home in the US with superior materials.
As with all Blue Force Gear, it is made with excellence in the USA and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- 1.25" webbing on both ends secured with included triglides
- Webbing can be looped through sling swivels or loops or combined with available sling hardware
- Fits standard M4 carbines and other carbines and rifles
- Can be mounted upside down (Adjuster to the rear) on traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns for a "muzzle up" carry
- 1.25" sling webbing
- 2.00" tubular webbing with closed cell foam padding
Overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor
- Invista solution dyed Cordura webbing
- ITW GhillieTex Acetal hardware - a military grade, low IR plastic
Since our beginning in 2004, Blue Force Gear strives for excellence in everything we do. We are obsessed with elegant design, crafting gear that is durable, efficient and light.
Our mission is to design and produce gear that enables the modern warfighter to lose ounces and gain seconds - sometimes the difference between life and death.
Like you, we venture to be Always Better.