This Compensator was not designed as a gamers comp. It was designed for tactical applications to reduce muzzle rise, flash signature, noise, and lateral pressure.
The BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Compensator Mod 3 - 5.56
- Tuned slots and ports offer recoil mitigation, compensation of muzzle-rise, and flash reduction.
- Dual action brake minimizes side pressure and designed to have less noise associated with typical compensators.
- Nitride treated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Predrilled hole at the base for permanent installation.
- Includes a Crush Washer
- Should be installed by a qualified armorer.
- Threaded 1/2 x 28 for 5.56mm AR15 platforms.
- Extended version of the BCMGUNFIGHTER™ MOD 2 - 5.56.
- Mount per BATF specs to bring your 14.5 inch barrel over 16 inches (non-NFA)
The combustion gasses exiting the muzzle of a rifle are extremely hot, traveling at extreme velocity, and contains not only burning gasses but solid particles of unburnt powder as well as metals from the projectile. Due to the inherent nature of steel, it is nearly impossible to survive unaffected in this environment when directly exposed. The high temperatures begin to make the steel more malleable, which allows solid particles and pressure waves to deform and erode surfaces upon exit.