Based off of feedback from the Gunfighters, industry professionals, and Bravo’s customers, BCM has designed a new generation of compensators. These compensators were designed to reduce muzzle rise, flash signature, noise, and lateral pressure for tactical applications. These are lifesaving tools for your Life Saving Tools.
The BCM®™ Compensator Mod 7-5.56
- Tuned slots and ports offer compensation of muzzle-rise and flash reduction.
- Open tine design offers optimal flash hiding.
- No ground-facing openings; reduces unwanted kick-up of dust or debris when shooting prone or from a barricade.
- Designed to have less side blast and noise associated with typical compensators.
- Nitride treated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Predrilled hole at the base for permanent installation (5.56 version only)
- Includes a Crush Washer
- Should be installed by a qualified armorer.
- Threaded 1/2 x 28 for 5.56mm AR15 platforms.
- Extended version of the BCM®™ MOD 6 - 5.56.
- Mount per BATF specs to bring your 14.5 inch barrel over 16 inches (non-NFA)
The combustion gasses exiting the muzzle of a rifle are extremely hot, traveling at extreme velocity, and contains not only burning gasses but solid particles of unburnt powder as well as metals from the projectile. Due to the inherent nature of steel, it is nearly impossible to survive unaffected in this environment when directly exposed. The high temperatures begin to make the steel more malleable, which allows solid particles and pressure waves to deform and erode surfaces upon exit.