T-Series Free Float Handguards from Midwest Industries
MI-T 12 GEN 3!!
Free floating tactical handguards for your AR15 with a Rifle length gas system.
Made by MI (Midwest Industries, Inc.) CNC machined from aircraft grade lightweight aluminum and hard coat anodized to milspec. Features USGI type laser etched T-marks to provide addressing for mounting and remounting accessories.
These handguards provide a Free Floating monolithic looking modular platform for mounting of tactical accessories such as vertical grips, laser sights, LAMs, flashlights, sling mounts, bipods, and optics.
- Provides continuous monolithic look of upper rail when installed
- Featuring MI's proprietary new torque plate attachment system, patent pending
- High quality MIL-STD 1913 rails, T-marked for accessory location
- Rugged construction from 6061 aluminum, hard coat anodized for a lifetime of service
- Fully dehorned for a non-abrasive, comfortable feel
- 12.625 in, Weight 14.6 oz with barrel nut
- Requires minor gunsmithing for installation
- Barrel nut, Handguards screws, Barrel nut wrench, Allen Wrench and Retaining Compound included
- Lifetime Warranty, 100% Made in the U.S.A.
Gunsmith tools required to complete this installation:
- 1/8 Drift Pin punch
- Armorer Barrel Nut Wrench
- MI - Handguard removal Tool & Jam Nut Wrench
- Flash Hider Wrench
- Upper receiver Block
Installation requires removal of front sight base and barrel nut.