Based off of feedback from the Gunfighters, industry professionals, and Bravo’s customers, BCM has designed a new generation of compensators. These compensators were designed to reduce muzzle rise, flash signature, noise, and lateral pressure for tactical applications. These are lifesaving tools for your Life Saving Tools.
The BCM®™ Compensator Mod 3-7.62
- Tuned slots and ports offer recoil mitigation, compensation of muzzle-rise, and flash reduction.
- Dual action brake minimizes side pressure and designed to have less noise associated with typical compensators.
- Nitride treated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Includes a Crush Washer
- Should be installed by a qualified armorer.
- Threaded 5/8x24 for 7.62mm AR10 and many 300 AAC Blackout barrels.
- 7.62 version of the BCM®™ MOD 3 - 5.56.
The combustion gasses exiting the muzzle of a rifle are extremely hot, traveling at extreme velocity, and contains not only burning gasses but solid particles of unburnt powder as well as metals from the projectile. Due to the inherent nature of steel, it is nearly impossible to survive unaffected in this environment when directly exposed. The high temperatures begin to make the steel more malleable, which allows solid particles and pressure waves to deform and erode surfaces upon exit.