The Aimpoint® 6XMag-1 Magnifier is a 6x power magnifying module built to withstand the demands of professional end-users. The 6XMag-1™ can be paired with an Aimpoint red dot sight for target acquisition at longer distances or used as a 6X hand-held monocular. The 6XMag-1 magnifier is optimized for use with the Micro T-2™/H-2™ and CompM5™ series of sights providing a clear, crisp 2 MOA dot under 6x magnification. Centering the dot within the magnifier is quick and easy with the intuitive module windage and elevation adjustments.
The 6XMag-1 magnifier is submersible up to 80 feet, fully shockproof, and can withstand temperatures ranging from -49°F to +160°F. The protective rubber cover provides the ideal ergonomic grip when used as a hand-held device. The 3-degree field of view (FOV) allows for a generous sight picture. A variable (-3 to +3) dioptric setting allows the magnifier to be adapted to the individual’s eye. This magnifier configuration comes with the Aimpoint® TwistMount that attaches easily to a picatinny rail (MIL-STD-1913). The TwistMount™ holds the magnifier in place behind the red dot sight on the optical axis and can be quickly detached when no magnification is needed. Aimpoint magnifiers mount behind the Aimpoint sights eliminating the need for re-zeroing when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming.
- 6X Optical Magnification
- Compatible with Aimpoint Micro T-2 / H-2 and CompM5/M5s/M5b red dot sights for longer range aiming or observation
- Variable (-3 to +3) dioptric setting
- Equipped with TwistMount for easy picatinny rail (MIL-STD-1913) attachment and removal
- Can also be used as a handheld 6X monocular
- No re-zeroing needed when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming - utilizes the red dot in Aimpoint sights as the aiming reticle
- Ergonomic design for sure grip when used as a handheld observation tool
- Shockproof and Waterproof
- Screws and Allen key included
- Field of view (FOV): 3°
- Eye relief: 2.8 in (70 mm)
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Temperature span -49°F to +160°F
- Weight 8.8 oz / 250 g (magnifier only)