Regular Survival Bracelet Paracord Bracelet with BCM® Logo
Color: OD Green
Wear your Survival Bracelet with pride as it is a symbol of strength, honor, and the greatness of American production.
- The rugged Survival Bracelet is expedition ready, super stylish, and preferred by most men
- Made in America with a portion of the proceeds going to support America's heroes
- Contains up to 15 of super strong, 550 test military spec paracord
- In an emergency, unravel the bracelet to deploy the paracord for your use
- If you use it in an emergency, send us your story, hardware, and a photo and we ll replace it for free
- The nylon 6-6 shackle adjusts on your wrist and contains a break away safety feature
- If your bracelet has an officially licensed logo, it is super durable and won t scratch, rust, or show fingerprints
- All Survival Straps gear is made from actual military spec 550 test paracord. Paracord is super strong military cord used for rigging inside of military parachutes. It is an incredible material that is used in thousands of other ways by the military and outdoor enthusiasts.
- An average 7.5 Survival Bracelet contains approximately 14 of paracord
-You can unravel your Survival Bracelet in any emergency. Once the paracord is deployed, you can use it however you may need it!
Survival Straps Policy: If You Use it, They Replace it
- If you find that a strong piece of paracord would help you or someone else out during an emergency, we want you to unravel your Survival Bracelet . If you do use the paracord in an emergency, send them your story, pictures, and the hardware from your gear and they'll send you a replacement for free!
-This closure is made from super tough black matte nylon 6-6 with three adjustment settings and a high speed, no-snag design.
-Push the pin through the tongue and shackle to secure the bracelet. This closure is secure, but super easy to take on and off.
-Includes: standard and breakaway pins.
-Survival Straps is stamped into our stainless shackle closure just so you know who has your back!
How to Pick your Size
Please follow these instructions to determine what size bracelet you need to order.
1) Take a tape measure, string, or scotch tape and wrap it around your wrist to where the two ends touch and there isn't any slack. Keep in mind this doesn't need to be so tight that it cuts off your circulation, but merely a true wrist size without slack.
2) Mark this exact length on your string and use a ruler to determine your true size.
3) Order this exact size when checking out, and you are good to go!
SMALL = APPROXIMATELY 6.5"