Two piece free floating extended 10" tactical handguards for your AR15 or M4 with a Carbine Length gas system. Made by MI (Midwest Industries, Inc.) CNC machined from aircraft grade lightweight aluminum and hard coat anodized to milspec. Features USGI type laser etched T-marks to provide addressing for mounting and remounting accessories.
These handguards provide a Free Floating monolithic looking modular platform for mounting of tactical accessories such as vertical grips, laser sights, LAMs, flashlights, sling mounts, bipods, and optics.
For installation, the front sight base need to be replaced with a low profile gas block. These MI free float handguards install over the original OEM barrel nut.
- 100% made in the U.S.A. with a lifetime warranty
- Complete install in minutes, removal of delta ring is required
- Monolithic type continuous top rail
- Four anti-rotation QD sockets for push button swivels
- High quality 1913 mil-spec rails, T-marked for accessory location
- Incredibly lightweight, extremely solid lock-up!
- Billet machined from 6061 aluminum and hard coat anodized
Weight = 11.9 ounces
Length = 10 inches
Width = 2.3 inches
Height = 2.43 inches