- 20 and 30 round capacity magazines CANNOT be shipped to:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington D.C.
- If your billing/shipping state is one of the above restricted states, your entire order will be canceled.
- These magazines may also be restricted by certain local jurisdictions. It is your responsibility to know and abide with your local gun laws.
- Any orders with magazines MUST be shipped to the billing address of the credit card.
- Law Enforcement officers are not exempt from this policy.
The new Daniel Defense Magazine is the only magazine worthy of the Daniel Defense name. Built with the same legendary quality and exacting specifications as our rifles, this lightweight magazine holds up to 32 5.56mm rounds and is molded from a durable carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer. An improved feed-lip design and an enhanced anti-tilt follower provide smooth, reliable feeding, while an impact-absorbing baseplate design adds to the magazine s overall durability. A non-snag design and textured surfaces for an enhanced grip make inserting and removing this magazine nearly effortless, and dissembling it for maintenance is nearly as easy. For reliability, durability, ease of maintenance, and legendary Daniel Defense quality in a magazine for your 5.56mm rifle, go with the name you can trust. Go with Daniel Defense.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- 32 round capacity
- Improved feed lip design for optimized feeding and reliability
- Textured surfaces for enhanced grip
- Impact absorbing baseplate design
- Enhanced anti-tilt follower
- Easy to disassemble
- Non-snag design
- Patent pending
- Made in the USA
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.